Monday, November 27, 2006

John at Jazzercise!

Tonight I had a special surprise guest at my Jazzercise class: a good friend from college, John Canery!* :) He did a wonderful job (of course)! The women loved him and urged him to return (again, of course). After class I overheard this dialogue between John and another (older) woman in my class:

J: "I can't believe you all do this more than once a week. That wore me out."
Older Woman: "I'm twice your age and I do it twice a week!"
J: "Well, I'm half your age, so I should do it half as much."
Older Woman: "Come on!"

And out in the parking lot, John and I had a serious discussion about kick-ball-changes and how to do a jazz-square.

Thanks again for coming, John. You made my night! :)

*Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me, so I couldn't get a picture of John in his awesome outfit. He defintely looked Jazzerlicious, complete with a sweatband on his head and bright yellow socks pulled up to his knees.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please, please tell me jungle boogie was involved!

 
At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that would have been funny to see John do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home