Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Jac at the Dumb & Dumber bar



My friend, Jac Bennington, sent me this photo a couple of days ago. It's from the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado. Do you recognize the place? If you're a "Dumb&Dumber" fan like I am, then you'll remember the scene where Lloyd is sitting in the hotel bar waiting for Mary Swanson. It's also the place where he sees the newspaper article on the wall and exclaims, "That's great...We've landed on the moon!" :)



A couple days later, Jac sent me this email: "Since you liked the other photo, (and no, I don't mind that you put it up on your blog) here is the front of the hotel. All I need are some furry boots and a lamborghini and I'd be like Lloyd tipping the bell hops with $100 bills. This is my re-enactment of the scene, except I was using $1 bills, I think. Oh, by the way, I did shout "we landed on the moon" after walking out of the bar that day. I'm sure that the people there for the wedding reception were surprised to hear me say that, but I had to do it."

Thanks, Jac! :) Hope you're having fun out there in Colorado..."where the beer flows like wine and the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano."

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How fun to see Jac!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home