Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Roberts conquer Jazzercise!

Matt & Katy Roberts came to my J-cise class last night, and they did an AWESOME job! To quote Shakira, "I didn't know that [they] could dance like that..." Seriously, Matt Roberts can bust a move! And Katy had a smile on her face the whole time. :)



This photo was taken after class; as you can see, we're all a little sweaty.

Now, you all have heard me rant and rave about J-cise, so I thought I'd let someone else do it for a change. Everyone looks up to Matt Roberts, so here's his official quote as spoken to me after class:

"Wow, what a workout! I didn't realize how much it would work my muscles! And the time passed by quickly because I was having so much fun!"

Doesn't that make you want to come? :) Once again, here's the website for times, directions, costs, etc. just in case you ever want to stop by and give it a try. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home