Sunday, July 30, 2006

update: my injured shoulder

Those of you who are regular blog-readers may remember that I injured my shoulder back in early July when I was visiting my brother in Alabama. Well, after 4 weeks, it's still sore, so I finally went to the doctor on Friday.

Here's the doctor's written diagnosis:

"You injured the tendon and the nerve in your left shoulder. You should recover completely from this and be able to teach Jazzercise on a regular basis. Now is the time to begin rehabilitation, and I've referred you to physical therapy."

(Okay, I admit, I added the part about J-cise.)

So yeah, I begin physical therapy on August 2nd. I'm kind of excited about it, actually. I've never done p.t. before.

Kind of a bummer of an injury, but could be worse. And it makes me more thankful for working joints!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home