Friday, July 21, 2006

Good Times in Baltimore: 7-15

Rebecca, Bethany, Elizabeth & Sarah


Last Saturday (July 15th), my roommates and I ventured an hour north to Baltimore. We enjoyed the Inner Harbor, a seafood lunch, and free tickets to an Orioles baseball game at Camden Yards (courtesy of Sarah's company).



We had AMAZING seats, directly behind the Orioles' dugout. I mean, I could've reached out an given Miguel Tejada a high-five if I'd wanted to (and if he'd even made slight eye-contact with me). The game against the Rangers was awesome, with a winning score of 8-1. Go O's!



Hands down, the best part of the game was during the 7th-inning stretch, when the mascot danced on the dugout, just inches from us. Halfway through his spiel, he pulled Elizabeth up with him. She danced like I've never seen her dance before. Sarah got a chance to dance too!. It was awesome!





Good times, good times.

1 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reb,
Go Orioles! You should've given Tejada a high five.
--Mod-Squad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home