Friday, December 15, 2006

Jonathan's graduation from flight school 12-14

On December 14th, my brother graduated (with honors!) from Army Flight School. Mom, Dad, and I flew down to join Jonathan and Jessica in celebrating. Jess's parents, Aunt, and grandparents came too!

J&J got all dressed up and went to the Graduation Ball. Aren't they a stunning couple? :)



Those blue pants come up really high! Jon did a Steve Urkel impersonation...





Here we are moments after the ceremony.


This photo shows off his fancy silver wings. :)



After the ceremony, Jon took us out to the Airfield to see and explore an Apache helicopter.


Jack (Jess's grandpa) held all the women's purses. :)





Dad in the pilot's seat:





"I love this machine. It's such an amazing aircraft!" 1st Lieutenant Romaneski :)

4 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Laura said...

If I'd known you were down here I'd have driven down to see you! Merry Christmas!

 
At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT photos! great memories. One thing--Jon is actually a FIRST Lieutenant now. :-)
--Mom

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger rjr said...

dang. i always get the promotion order mixed up...thanks for telling me, i'll make the correction. :)

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool shots. I love the one of my grandpa, haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home