Thursday, June 14, 2007

Installment 8: Liz's Last Day

Saturday, June 9th.

We slept in and took our time getting ready before heading into downtown Littleton for some lunch and exploration. Downtown Littleton is super cute; it reminds me of downtown Fredericksburg, but not as big. There's a Main Street and several privately-owned restaurants, boutiques, and shops, all of which are unique and full of character. We ate at a cafe called "Abe's," which I know will become a favorite spot for me. The good thing about where I live is that I'm only about a mile and a half from downtown, so I'm going to try to make it there at least once a week, to absorb the inspiration and quaint-ness. When you come to visit, we can walk around downtown and you'll see just how cute it really is.





outside of "Sisters' Coffee Shop"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home