Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Sarah and I visit Mary Washington

Sunday afternoon, Sarah and I made a spontaneous roadtrip (one hour south) to Fredericksburg so I could show her my Alma Mater: Mary Washington College (now called the University of Mary Washington...I'm still in denial). It was an absolutely gorgeous day; perfect weather for an excusion to a beautiful college campus. We enjoyed sitting on the rocks of the Rappahannock River, playing frisbee in Ball Circle, driving through downtown,and eating Carl's ice cream.


In front of Monroe Hall.

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the blog is back...and as always, so sorry to miss the excursions and parties. Love you!!!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger stefani said...

I miss Carls. That ice cream is incredible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home