Sunday, February 25, 2007

Snowy Sunday








Today after church, Sarah and I bundled up and went for a long walk in the AMAZING snow. We had some adventures along the way, including (but not limited to) making snow angels, sledding other kids' sleds, rolling down a hill (and realizing it was much more fun when I was little), sitting in furniture on the street, shaking tree limbs until becoming covered in snow, sliding down a playground's slippery slide, and licking frost off a pole. I love playing with Sarah; she's so fun.




When we got home we made snow ice cream. If you've never tried this, let me encourage you to do so (see recipe below). There's nothing quite like it. :)
































Recipe for Snow Ice Cream:

5 cups of pure white (not yellow) snow
1 cup of half and half (or milk. You could also use powdered creamer or milk)
1/2 cup of sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract (you could use mint or almond instead)
dash of salt

4 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So does the yellow snow make lemon?

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool pictures! How did you get your tongue unstuck from the pole? haha -Liz

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Jamie and Catherine Brown said...

You haven't blogged in over 2 months! I miss you!!!!

 
At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.libgig.com/node/2171 http://drupalsn.com/learn-drupal/drupal-tutorials/converting-drupal-themes-drupal-6-drupal-7-my-favourite-additions-chan
facebook likes buy facebook likes facebook likes
This is what I keep getting when I want to open some downloads from my driver. AppName: explorer.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.5512 ModName: mpeg2dmx.ax ModVer: 2.0.84.30429 Offset: 0000dff3 I installed Microsoft XP on my computer a couple of days ago because I had Vista and I didn’t like it. Everything worked perfectly except this. I don’t know what to do. Should I reinstall Vista on my computer again. I tried it with a virus program and Internet/Control Panel options but no help. PLEASE HELP. Thanks:

1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]get facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home