Wednesday, May 09, 2007

slip n slide

When's the last time you played with a slip n slide? (I think for me it was Kansas1995 at Jr. high youth group. We were having a "Jell-o Bowl," so the slip 'n slide was coated in Jell-o. It was awesome and very fun, until a friend of mine fell and hit her head and got a minor concussion.)

A few days ago when I was baby-sitting we got the slip n slide out and they played for about two hours straight.

For some reason, it looked much shorter and smaller than I remember it being when I was a kid. :)
William and Elizabeth, two of the coolest kids in the world.
Conversation with William during lunch:

W: My uncle has a beard. He's pretty radical though.
R: Radical? What do you mean?
W: He's cool. Really cool.
R: Oh okay...Am I radical, William?
W: No. You're a girl. Girls aren't radical. Unless they're surfers.
R: Oh.
W: I'm pretty sure my uncle 'hangs ten.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home