Wednesday, May 09, 2007

AND I'M BACK!

So sorry I've been so delinquent with the blogging over the past couple of months!

Lack of blogging was caused by a conglomeration of reasons, including (but not necessarily limited to) :

- I became a member of Facebook, an online community that allows members to view photos, make updates, and leave messages. Yes, it's very similar to a blog, but not a suitable substitute. I feel like I neglected my "first love." (Incidently, if you're not already a member, you should sign up. It's free and easy-to-use and really helpful with keeping in touch with people!)

- My laptop had some major issues back in early March. Long story short, I ended up reformatting the laptop and using an IBM thinkpad (thanks, Matt!) to finish up my semester. This thinkpad is great, but for a long time I couldn't upload my photos from my camera, thus I ignored the blog.

- I had no idea my blog posts would be so sorely missed! Thanks to your prompts (and because I'm a people-pleaser), I've rededicated my commitment to blogging.

So, there you have it. Now, because of the backlog, I'm going to post a few entries simultaneously. These entries will attempt to cover the highlights of my life since February 25th (although I'm sure several funny stories will inadvertantly get left out.)

Feel free to comment away--you know it helps my self-esteem to see people's responses.

Ahh....It's great to be back. :)

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

'bout time. after having left me with nothing to distract me during class...

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger stefani said...

Yay! Glad you're back! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home