Tuesday, September 18, 2007

great new music


one of my favorite musicians, sara groves, has a new album coming out november 6th. it's going to be great!

in the meantime, you can hear her newest single, "when the saints" on her myspace page...after listening to that, click on her music video "i saw what i saw." (but be prepared to get goosebumps and maybe even tears)

http://www.myspace.com/saragroves




also another great artist, chris rice, has an awesome new song called "lemonade." listen to it at his myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/chrisrice

enjoy! and after you listen, leave a comment and let me know what you think. :)

4 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger stefani said...

i liked the lemonade song!

 
At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

RWANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Rebecca! I liked both songs. They help put life in perspective. :o)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Ams said...

I love Sara Groves as well. I can't wait until this album comes out! I'm hoping it will be a Christmas gift from home..hehe :) I'm just catching up on your blog, but I'm so glad to read that you're enjoying Colorado and the sem and where you are in life now! That's awesome, babe!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home