Saturday, June 23, 2007

Boulder with Mallory

Tonight I traveled one hour northwest to Boulder, home of the University of Colorado. My super-special "Godsister," Mallory, is there for the summer. (We call each other Godsister because her parents are my Godparents and vice-versa.) Anyway, she and Jayson (her boyfriend) and I had a blast walking around campus and downtown.


Mallory lives with about 35 other college students in a former frat house where there are...


FOUR fridges!

Huge bean bags!

mice (her pets).

and a stuffed buffalo head.







The CU campus is just beautiful. Amazing architecture... a few times I thought I was on the set of a Shakespeare play.



Getting a bit bolder in front of Boulder's boulder. (You like like that play on words? :)


Godsistas for LIFE! :)

1 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger Meg said...

I I like like your your play play on on words words...hee hee! Love, Meg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home